[mythtv-users] PVR-250 - Changing inputs for different channels...

Joseph H. Fry joe at thefrys.com
Mon Jun 30 05:22:59 EDT 2003

Yep, people are... couldn't tell you exactly how to achieve it, but I
know it has been discussed in the archives...

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/perl/mailarc/gforum.cgi?post=67106;searc
h_string=multiple%20inputs;guest=709044&t=search_engine#67106

and other places... try searching around the archives.