[mythtv-users] Re: My next server case [WAY off topic]

Matt matt at mmc.net
Mon Jun 30 10:27:05 EDT 2003

Jarod:

How is the sound level on the coolermaster.  Are things _quiet_ inside?
After playing with the Pundit for a week now, Ive decided against it and
go for either the coolermaster or the digitalconnect box w/ soundproofing.

I wasnt happy with the video output of the pundit.  Plus the receiver
looking black box seems generally nicer to me.