[mythtv-users] Rage 128 AIW and ATI TV Wonder VE

William Lindner blazing-dragon at charter.net
Mon Jun 30 22:19:24 EDT 2003

well, I just finished testing it all and it all seems to be working quite
well.  The only problem now is that xmltv isn't working...  so really, I
can't test it all that much...  ya know, I can't schedule anything to
record, so I guess I just have to wait for updates about that.  but I think
the whole problem was that I was using the USA-Cable-hrc frequency instead
of the USA-Cable...  but I did find that out through xawtv, I know I've made
everything fairly incoherent and scrambled, but really all that matters is I
got it working, and thank you all very much =).