[mythtv-users] Newbie GeForce2 TV-Out BT869 question

IvanK. chepati at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 4 12:40:33 EST 2003

Monty,

thanks for the help!  I added the xset and nvtv lines to my .xsession and
.xinitrc files.  I didn't have enough time to test if DPMS was turned off
(I'll check tonight).  But if I try to run the nvtv line as non-root I get an
error about nvidia devices not found or me not being root.  I chowned
/dev/nvidia* to a group that my mythtv user is a member of, but that didn't
help.  And I don't want to run myth as root.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
IvanK.