[mythtv-users] MythTV without TV card

usenet at wingert.org usenet at wingert.org
Tue Mar 4 12:09:35 EST 2003

The videos option does not have an icon in the theme, so you are no
different than anyone else.  I made an icon for my videos menu (you
can do it in gimp or photoshop).

I think the problem you are describing has to do with input focus and the
window manager.  There was a patch posted earlier today to the list.

Play control is a function of mapping your remote to mplayer keyboard commands.
If you are using a keyboard skip forward is right arrow, key backward is left.

BTW I patched my mythvideo yesterday to add playlist selection from the
current directory, should I submit it?