[mythtv-users] No Input-Connection settings

Dave dave_fluff at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 8 10:16:59 EST 2003

Hi,

I've just grabbed the latesst CVS for the first time in about 3 weeks.

I've updated my db with cvs.sql, and I've run setup/setup to, erm, set
it up again.  However, now I have no "Input Connections" set, and I
can't re-set them.  Selecting the 4th page of Setup just shows "Input
Connections" and an empty list.  Checking the DB by hand shows the
cardinput table is empty.

Checking Page 2 also shows no "Capture Cards".  If I add a new card,
then go back to Page 2, it still doesn't show the card I just added.
The card details are in the capturecard table of the DB though.

I can probably find an old-ish dump of the database to put in the
cardinput settings by hand for now, but does anyone know why this has
happened?

Cheers,
--Dave