[mythtv-users] Re: [mythtv] non-Xv display support in CVS.

andy s sul404d at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 8 16:34:36 EST 2003

> but based upon you putting the exit(0) as you said
> below you confirmed
> it's WSetWMProperties.
>
> Try commenting out the WSetWMProperties lines and
> see how it runs then for
> kicks.
I realized I actually had the exit two or three lines
up so the first part didn't actually apply. ;)

But, I commented it out and it did get rid of the
BadValue/BadWindows (so it was that after all), but I
still get the getshm/segfault after the warning
message.  So maybe all the BadValue/Windows are just a
cosmetic problem anyway..?

And I probably won't get a chance to test it again
tonight (unless it's really late) so you have some
time to think.

Andy