[mythtv-users] MythGame question

Michael J. Sherman msherman at dsbox.com
Mon Mar 10 09:39:17 EST 2003

So I wanted to try out the new SNES support in MythGame.  When it
launches snes9x, it's in a window (with WM decorations) and not
fullscreen.  As far as I can tell, there is no fullscreen option for
snes9x.  Does anyone else have this issue?  I'm running at 800x600
through TV out.

Also, for the NES support, I installed fceu, but it launches in a tiny
window that is just grey, and nothing shows up.  I hacked it to use
xmess instead, and that seems to work better.

So, if others are getting full-screen NES and SNES emulation, please
describe your setup.  Thanks!

--
Michael J. Sherman  |  Software Developer
Digital Sandbox, Inc.  |  http://www.dsbox.com/