[mythtv-users] Big blak box in alt-epg

Cedar McKay cedarmckay at mac.com
Mon Mar 10 16:18:20 EST 2003

>Hi,
>I just switched to alternate epg, but I have a big black box in the up left
>corner (1/4 of the screen). Maybe I have something wrong in my setup, maybe
>there is something awaiting to be implemented...

if you mean the top right of your screen, rather than the top left, then
that is where video is displayed. To see this in action watch live tv,
then (I think, you might check keys.txt) hit 'm' to take you to the epg.
The channel you were watching will continue to display there. If you
really did mean top left, then I don't know whats wrong.

best,

cedar