[mythtv-users] Weird Problem with Settings

Christopher Miles twitch at nervestaple.com
Thu Mar 13 21:56:08 EST 2003

I am using 0.8 from CVS. I wiped all of my MythTV files and reinstalled
from scratch. I ran the setup application to setup my initial backend
settings. At that point I started the backend and the front end; I
received the same output, no audio device is listed and a clearly bad
path for a theme.

The frontend application does not appear to offer any further setup
options. Is there a key combination that I'm supposed to type when the
frontend comes up to finish the setup process? Honestly, I'm not trying
to be purposefully obtuse, but I do feel I am very close to getting
everything working.

Thank You,
-- Miles