[mythtv-users] Myth start

Jonathan Marriott kiwiuk at ntlworld.com
Fri Mar 14 12:34:37 EST 2003

I have succesfully installed MythTV and done mythfilldatabase and run mythfrontend. My problem is that when I try to watch lve TV, MythTV freezes. When I run it from the command line, it says something about not being able to find /dev/dsp. My sound works from XMMS so Im unsure what to do from here...

Could anyone provide me with a method of finding what device to tell MythTV to use for sound?

Thanks, Jon-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...