[mythtv-users] Help with ATI Remote setup

usenet at wingert.org usenet at wingert.org
Fri Mar 14 08:08:49 EST 2003

I have it working with the ati_remote module.

Just install the module with the appropriate keyboard and mouse input
drivers.

Start pressing buttons, they will appear in your xterm (if they are
mapped into the keyboard set, the numbers will work fine).  For
other remote keys, you need to setup xmodmap.

HTH