[mythtv-users] MythShowtimes Module?

Andy Davidoff dert at pobox.com
Sun Mar 16 01:09:45 EST 2003

Assuming you're talking about the UI issue...  No, not in the next week.  All
the data is already being stuffed into the database by mythfilldatabase, so
it's just a question of printing it out in the UI.

I'm traveling at the moment, so if someone else is available to do this prior
to the 0.8 release, it sounds like it'd be appreciated. :-)

As far as future code goes, almost any data available to MythWeb is available
to MythTV, so it's not a question of developing for one or the other.

#if JC /* Mar 16, 00:55 */
#endif /* johnmythtv at crombe.com */