[mythtv-users] tv_grab_na problems

Chris Palmer mythtv at zencow.com
Mon Mar 17 14:59:49 EST 2003

I haven't upgraded my system in a few days and it's working ok
for me.  I just re-ran mythfilldatabase and I got no errors.

I did notice in my mailbox, the cron output for running it this
morning did have a few of these errors and that it was able to
succeed during the 2nd or 3rd retry .  It happened on a couple
of the channels, then was ok after that.

-Chris

Unit3 wrote