[mythtv-users] B&W Picture and Channels off....

grozio at buffalo.edu grozio at buffalo.edu
Tue Mar 18 00:00:43 EST 2003

I am also having a similar problem using the ATI TV Wonder (non VE)
card.  It detects channel 2 as channel 1, and does not detect channel 3
(which I do have) but rather places it as channel 5. However, most are
1 off, and are out of tune (which can be fixed by fine tuning in
xawtv).  If anyone has suggestions to fix these problems, I'd be
thankful also.

-Derek