[mythtv-users] B&W Picture and Channels off....

Unit3 unit3 at demoni.ca
Wed Mar 19 07:24:11 EST 2003

Isaac Richards wrote:

>Whatever.  There's no such thing as the canada-cable frequency table in use on a real TV system.  All that it means is that you're using the wrong tuner type.

Weird, 'cause on my system using us-cable results in totally bizarre
tuning, and using canada-cable results in pretty good tuning. I am in
Canada. :)  However, the tuning under linux using canada-cable is
noticeably noisier than the tuning under windows, so it could just be a
tuner type issue. I guess I'll have to go digging through kernel docs. :)

Graeme