[mythtv-users] strange sound problem

Darren Mylrea mylreada at luther.edu
Wed Mar 19 10:24:49 EST 2003

I have looked through all the various faqs about setting up sound and what not, but I have not encountered anything on my problem.  I can use xawtv and hear sound by using aplay /dev/dsp but only when xawtv thinks the audio is muted.  Also when running mythtv I can here little bits of sound only when I am flipping channels.  Is there anyway to mute or flip what is considered mute in mythtv so I can do the same thing I do with xawtv

Darren