[mythtv-users] writing VCDs

jasonmiller jasonmiller at micron.com
Wed Mar 19 15:14:38 EST 2003

After perusing through the quagmire of .nuv conversion messages on the list, I was able to create a vcd last night with the two step approach below:

mencoder -ovc copy -oac copy source.nuv -o test.avi
mencvcd test.vcd -abr 224 -asr 44100 -mpgonly -noburn -vbr 1150 -vfr 4 -vnorm n test.avi

MythTV v0.8
Mplayer v0.90_rc4 + patch