[mythtv-users] Red Hat 8.0 rpms (was: Version 0.8 is now available.)

skeeterskip skeeterskip at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 21 11:19:16 EST 2003

Cedar,

I prefer rpms because they are easier to remove and
install new versions in my opinion. Mandrake and
Redhat rpms have usually been compatible with one
another. If a Mandrake rpm existed for mythtv I would
use that, but it doesn't.

I've tried installing the tar file first, but couldn't
get it working then I tried rpms.