[mythtv-users] mplayer patch question

Rob Snow lists at dympna.com
Sun Mar 23 21:26:03 EST 2003

It appears the patch applies properly, however it also seems that the patch
on rc4/rc5/CVS doesn't work anymore, at least for me and at least one other
person trying to use it.  It would stand to reason that the patch didn't
_go_bad_ but that there was some change in myth(CVS) in the last couple of
weeks that broke it.

As I said, give it a shot...YMMV, just what a couple of us have seen.

-Rob

On Sun, 23 Mar 2003 02:58:04 -0600, John David Garza wrote