[mythtv-users] How to add to "Favorite Programs"?

Alexander P. Petkov ap154036 at selway.umt.edu
Thu Mar 27 10:17:43 EST 2003

I'd like to use the "Favorite programs" feature.
Currently I am using the alternate EPG with the 0.8 release of
MythTV.
Right now when i press (4) it simply takes me to the top channel--I
assume it just redraws the programming schedule.

My question is: how do I add to the "Favorite programs" list? i might
be missing something obvious.  I went to query the "favorites" table
and it is empty.  The only way I can think of for the moment is to
insert  into the "favorites" table from the "mysql>" prompt.  Is this
how it's usually done?

TIA,
Alex