[mythtv-users] Video Card Recommendations for TV Out

jeff at burstable.net jeff at burstable.net
Fri Mar 28 11:06:34 EST 2003

I just installed MythTV lastnight and am extrememly impressed.  I've
decided to build a dedicated box for this and was looking for
recommendations for the best video card for TV-OUT that will work with
MythTV.  My test box has an Nvidia Ti4600, but the TV-Out was not all that
great, and I read that the Nvidia cards are not very good under linux for
TV-Out.  I bought a cheap ATI TV Wonder VE to use to get this all setup.
Is there better cards out there for the tuner portion?  Any suggestions
in this area would be greatly appreciated as well.

Thanks,
Jeff