[mythtv-users] Question about Mythbackend

RJV miracle at procyon.com
Sun Mar 30 20:23:05 EST 2003

Is it possible to run mythbackend on a server box that has neither a video
card nor audio card?

I've got a serverbox that has oodles of space that I'd like to press into
service as a mythbackend box, but I couldn't find any info about this
particular setup on the main page.

I've got 4 other boxes with tv cards that I'd like to have connect to a
server box and save the data there.

-- RJV --					..ooOO miracle at procyon.com

-- Institution of Postgraduate Education - Graduation 2001
-- Institution of Undergraduate Education - Alumnus 1997

The opinions expressed in any email originating from this account are the
sole opinions of the author.  They do not reflect the opinions or policies
of any institution or individuals other than myself.