[mythtv-users] Error Logs?

Eric Thelin eric at generation-i.com
Mon Mar 31 17:29:08 EST 2003

I am simply starting them from the command line.  Actually over an ssh
connection with the DISPLAY set :0.  So I can see any output and
mythtvbackend does generate a few items on startup but nothing after
that.  The startup items are as I remember a list of the inputs on my tv
card.  That is it.  mythtvfrontend doesn't output anything.  Is there
anything else that I can use to debug the problems.  I have looked
through the database and everything looks like I would expect.  How are
scheduled recordings started?  If it isn't built in to mythtvbackend I
have missed something.

Eric