[mythtv-users] mythmusic crash (failed assertion)

Tom van Wietmarschen aaargh at deepthought.student.utwente.nl
Wed Mar 5 15:04:40 UTC 2003

Do different kernel versions have significant impact on the performance
of mythtv.  How about preemptive kernels.  I just read that 2.5.4 has
the preemptive patch merged and so I am inclined to try the latest beta
kernel.  What is the difference between this and the 2.4.xx tree
anyway?  Anybody have any experiences.  I  have been feeling the need to
kernel upgrade lately.    Currently on 2.4.21-pre4.