[mythtv-users] Nvidia TV Out Quality + Some other Random Questions for the Penut Gallery

Charles Choukalos choukalos at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 5 18:36:46 UTC 2003

Bruce Markey wrote:

> This is one of the big differences between 0.7 and 0.8. The
> settings are now in a database table rather than a file. So
> I think the commandline way out of the Catch-22 would be
> the mysql commands to reset the sizes. Thanks.

Just as a note, when I installed the 0.7 debian packages a couple of
days ago, the reason there was no themes.txt was because it had (as
apparently 0.8 is supposed to work) put all the options into the
database. I'd assume that the addition of the themes.txt in 0.7
overrides the database options, but I didn't know that at the time and
so I ended up simply updating the screen resolution in the database and
everything worked nicely.

Graeme