[mythtv-users] Other Hardware questions. (was: Radio tuner cards?)

Bryce C Plug at bryceco.net
Fri Mar 7 04:34:12 UTC 2003

I know the CMI8738 chip works.  There is even a program called cmictl to
edit the memory registers of the chip. A.k.a. change settings.  The chip
also does digital stuff as in optical and d.coax but I haven't had a lot
of time to test them but they do work.
The chip is on cards marked as "6 channel" and similar and it'll say
"CMI8738" on it.
Have fun.