[mythtv-users] I just Installed Mythtv from CVS! It's great! I am working on mpeg2 export!

Jerry Normandin jerryn at nfnnet.org
Sun Mar 9 18:52:13 UTC 2003

John Danner wrote:
> Yeah, it's not clear how to save...I was hoping there would be some kind of
> feedback....how should MythWeathher make sure you know it has saved your info?

Enter. I think that's consistent with some of the other
setup screens which don't have a "Next" or "Finish" button.
Enter doesn't seem to be used for anything else on this page.

Another possibility might be to put a "Save" (or "Finish")
button below "Aggressiveness".

One other minor nit ;-), the page up and down keys don't
work on the Location letters, however, they do on the city
list. No biggie, it just surprised me that I couldn't page
down.

--  bjm