[mythtv-users] ATI All In Wonder cards with MythTV

Unit 3 unit3 at demoni.ca
Fri Mar 7 22:23:44 UTC 2003

>     In addition, what capture cards are other users having success with?
> What's the easiest to setup if I'm going to spend the money on a new card?

I'd say either any bt878 based card (which includes ATI's TV Wonder, and
a schwack of other common cards) or the Matrox G200 (since then you'll
get hardware MJPEG). I'm using a TV Wonder with the bttv drivers right
now, and it works great, and I know you can get bt878 cards for
incredibly cheap.

Graeme