[mythtv-users] MythShowtimes Module?

Ken VanDine ken at bizrace.com
Fri Mar 14 14:58:38 UTC 2003

Try this one instead.  The example you where trying is from KDE 2.0.  Check
out:

http://devel-home.kde.org/~larrosa/tutorial/p4.html

The source is available at:

http://devel-home.kde.org/~larrosa/tutorial.html

That includes the source for all the examples in his tutorial, "p4" is the
browser one.  It compiles and runs fine for me using kde 3.1.

--Ken

http://138.245.59.47/~leist/links/projects/docs/code/chapter10/KSimpleBrowser/

> I've made the obvious changes (ktmainwindow --> kmainwindow) and I seem to
be

> getting somewhere, however, I bomb out with:
>
> g++ -c -I/usr/lib/qt3/include -I/include ksimplebrowser.cpp
> ksimplebrowser.cpp:7: default argument given for parameter 3 of
> `KSimpleBrowser::KSimpleBrowser(const char* = 0)'
> ksimplebrowser.h:16: after previous specification in
> `KSimpleBrowser::KSimpleBrowser(const char* = 0)'
> ksimplebrowser.cpp: In constructor `KSimpleBrowser::KSimpleBrowser(const
> char*)':
> ksimplebrowser.cpp:9: no matching function for call to
> `KMainWindow::KMainWindow(const char*&)'
> /usr/include/kmainwindow.h:98: candidates are:
> KMainWindow::KMainWindow(const KMainWindow&)
> /usr/include/kmainwindow.h:131:
> KMainWindow::KMainWindow(QWidget* = 0, const char* = 0, unsigned int =
65537)

> Unfortunately, my lack of ability to grok c++ error messages and years away
> from
> programming in general leaves me scratching my head.
>
> Rob
>
> On Thu, 13 Mar 2003 21:52:01 -0600, Rob Snow wrote
> > On Thu, 13 Mar 2003 21:19:20 -0500, Jonathan Kolb wrote

> other

> come

;-)

MythWeb
> is
> > >
> > > Don't you mean Mythzilla?
> > >
> > > Jon

> > All joking aside, I was thinking more about Myth(Queror | Khtml)
> > ...with some abbreviated form of bookmark only browsing.
> >
> > But now I'm starting to scare myself...I'm feeling a project coming
> > on...ruh-roh; Google tells me khtml is REALLY easy to use.
> >
> > -Rob

Ken VanDine
biZrace Inc.
http://www.biZrace.com