[mythtv-users] Mythzilla

Rob Snow lists at dympna.com
Wed Mar 19 03:26:43 UTC 2003

I spent the evening so far working on Mythzilla....unfortunately, my lack
of ++ knowledge is hindering me...I having a hard time understanding
how I'm going to wedge either a QTextBrowser or KHTML widget into
a MythContext.  This is probably a simple issue for you ++ dudes, but I
ain't one.  I'll continue working on it into the moring and I guess I'm
going to have to give myself a crash corse in ++.

-Rob