[mythtv-users] Locks Up and Slow Performance

JC johnmythtv at crombe.com
Fri Mar 21 04:03:48 UTC 2003

Hi Jason,

You say that you got a pretty decent output with your G200 at 320x240.  I
assume you mean with hardware mjpeg and decimation 2 / 2, right?  That's the
card I have right now, and that's as high as I can get the resolution.  I
have a P3-800 and plan on buying a new Athlon 2000+ or more this weekend to
be able to up the resolution.

Are you saying that you couldn't do Decimation 1 with your Athlon XP 2100+
and that card?  If so, why not?  I was really looking forward to 640x480!
If you've given up on the hardware MJPEG for the G200, are you still using
that card to do the RTJPEG or MPEG4?  For me, that's the only card I have in
the box, and it does both the capture and TV output.

Thanks,
JC