[mythtv-users] Running Myth without a window manager

Jonathan Kolb jkolb-mythtv at greyshift.net
Wed Mar 26 01:07:40 UTC 2003

I got the ATI Wonder VE to work just by plugging it in.  Sound and video
work fine.  Included is a list of cards that work in Mythtv:

http://info.lindows.com/tomw/tuner_cards.html

The OS I tested on Is debian based, LindowsOS.  I also tried them on Red
Hat 8 and mandrake 9 with the same results.  Hope this helps.

--
Merle Reine <merle.reine at lindows.com>
Lindows.com Hardware Certification