[mythtv-users] Best stereo TV tuner card for Linux?

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 27 03:45:11 UTC 2003

Really?  I run RedHat 8.0 and have had no problem... I even got Qt 3.1.2
installed *with* Xft support and *no* patches.  Of course, I've adopted
the practice of installing everything from source tarballs, which kind
of defeats the purpose of an rpm-based system :-)

I'm going to give Gentoo a try as soon as I can figure out how to get my
wireless network card up and running with the stage1/2/3 install.

-Joe C.