[mythtv-users] btaudio static on channel change

Chris Palmer mythtv at zencow.com
Thu Mar 27 04:08:51 UTC 2003

Hmmm... I just recently got btaudio working and didn't
notice it consciously.  I mostly just watch recordings.
LiveTV is for primates. just kidding... but seriously...
yeah, mine does it too.  :(

When I mute the audio before a channel change with the
keyboard "|", I don't hear the pop.  Would this be a good
candidate for "standard behavior" when changing channels?
1. mute or fade volume down
2. do that magic channel changing stuff done now
3. un-mute or fade volume back up after a short delay
   to give the tuner time to lock-on to the audio

-Chris

m0j0.j0j0 wrote