[mythtv-users] Database Requirements for mythtv

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 31 18:09:31 UTC 2003

Actually then, it sounds like your mysql.txt was *not* set correctly... or,
more specifically, it was picking up an incorrectly set mysql.txt from
~/.mythtv/mysql.txt

Being able to see a list of recorded show just means that you're talking to
the backend, not to the correct database (I think).

Anyway, glad to hear you've solved the problem.  Good luck with your system!

-Joe C.