[mythtv-users] PVR Hardware Database

Mark Cooper mythtv-users at mcooper.demon.co.uk
Thu May 1 16:25:45 EDT 2003

I've finally got around to migrating the PVR Hardware Database from its
old home at http://www.goldfish.org/~mcooper/pvrhw/ to a nice shiney new
home at http://pvrhw.goldfish.org/ which uses a Tiki Content Management
System.

The database nows allows you to edit any entries that you put into it,
so you can keep it up to date, allows you to search it for keywords (
such as pvr-250 ), and has a number of extra fields that people have
asked for - most importantly a comments field :)

Most of the website is open to everyone, but if you want to add an entry
in the database or leave a comment you will need to register. This is to
limit abuse of the site.

If anyone has entered their system specs in before and wants to update
them then just drop me a line and I can link the old entries to your new
account so you can update it.

Cheers.

--

Mark Cooper