[mythtv-users] Extra remote from PVR 250

James Boike jboike at nyc.rr.com
Thu May 1 18:53:23 EDT 2003

I've been following the list for quite a while, and think I'm ready to take the dive. I'm looking at the PVR 250, but already own and prefer an ATI RF remote. Would the remote that comes with the PVR 250 be useful to someone without the capture card itself, i.e. could I sell the remote alone? Is the IR receiver hard-wired to the card?

Nothing like this turns up on eBay, which worries me, and I don't recall seeing this discussed here.

Thanks all for a great product,
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...