[mythtv-users] Re:TV-tuner signal interference problem

Alex Petkov ap154036 at selway.umt.edu
Fri May 2 12:42:30 EDT 2003

>Or maybe a jpeg of it would clarify things.

Definitely, I will do that tonight and provide you with a link. I
understand your explanation about the encoding process and the resulting
file size increase, it makes perfect sense.

As far as moving the cables, I had the whole computer at a different
location in the apartment. The problem was still there. I will try moving
the cables around as you suggested though. At this point I will try anything.

It seems that the problem is not the tv-tuner card itself. Otherwise why
would it work fine in one machine and not another? Can it be deffective,
but not really?

Thanks for your suggestions,
Alex