[mythtv-users] MythTV Installation Documentation

Mike Smith easygreenus at yahoo.com
Fri May 2 11:46:36 EDT 2003

Hi,

  Good job on the documentation.  Pretty detailed
describing a complex job including distribution
specific suggestions.

  One improvement I might suggest involves installing
Lirc no a Redhat box.  You have detailed instructions
on building the Redhat kernel.  I've loaded MythTV
from scratch several times, now.  It goes smoother
when
I rebuild the kernal right after installing the OS.
Then, everything is where you need it.  This includes
the
wireless stuff I have on my box.

    Thanks,

    Mike