[mythtv-users] Mythmusic: playlist problems.

Dave Weaver dave.weaver at zen.co.uk
Mon May 5 17:27:24 EDT 2003

I'm having a spot of difficulty with playlists:

I run mythmusic and choose "Select Music" and see a tree-widget with my
music in it. I then move the cursor down to "Active Play Queue" and hit
Enter; a pop-up appears.

I type a name into the text-entry field, then cursor-down to highlight
"Copy to New Playlist", then hit Enter again. (Or, alternatively I just
hit ESC)

The pop-up then disappears and I'm back to the tree-widget, but at this
point no keys seem to do anything. The only way out seems to be to
alt-tab back to the terminal where I started mythmusic and hit ctrl-c.

Can anyone give me a clue as to what might be happening, or how can I
track the problem down?

I'm running RedHat 8.0 with latest CVS [as of 1300GMT 5th May] of
MythTV.

Cheers,
Dave.