[mythtv-users] mythtv forgets to tune in the right channel before recording or livetv

MacDanger macdanger at web.de
Tue May 6 10:16:21 EDT 2003

Hi Brian,

i use currently the cvs from around 30th april. I can change the
channels in the live tv, but the starting-channel is not set by
mythtv, so that the first channel i see is the one that was tuned by
the other app (nxtvepg).
In this version I think its just a "logical coding error" where the
progammer though: oh, the current channel has not been changed yet (by
mythtv) so why should i set the current channel again?!

I hope this helps a bit...

Markus

PS: i find the new epg realy good, but its a matter of taste... In one
point i agree with you: the fonts are too small...