[mythtv-users] None

Shawn Edwards sedwards at theedwards.org
Wed May 7 20:44:50 EDT 2003

I may be dense here (wouldn't be the first time) but I'm not seeing on
either of these links where it states the core of the processor.  Is it
embedded in the mfr's part number or something?  I just don't want to
buy a Ezra core chip when I'm trying to buy a Nehemiah core chip.
Unless it states specifcally, I'm not going to chance it.

The earlier link to Monarch did have a Nehemiah board specifically listed.

Erik Hovland wrote:
> On Wed, May 07, 2003 at 01:22:32PM -0500, Shawn Edwards wrote:
>
>>I would second that and ask does anyone know where you can reliably buy
>>a Nehemiah core M10000 board?
>

> newegg in City of Industry, CA:
> http://www.newegg.com/app/viewproduct.asp?DEPA=&submit=Go&description=epia+m
>
> mwave:
> http://www.mwave.com/mwave/doSearch.hmx?bop=and&scriteria=epia+m&UID=&CID=&Back=&n=1
> http://www.mwave.com/mwave/specb/ba19177.html

-Shawn Edwards

Give a man a fish, he owes you one fish.  Teach a man to fish, you give
up your monopoly on fisheries.