[mythtv-users] ASUS Pundit

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Fri May 9 00:17:56 EDT 2003

> ok, now that I actually figure out to check this, I see that xvinfo is
> NOT working, despite the fact that I'm telling it to with that XVOnCRT2
> option.  No vga monitor hooked up.   man, this is annoying.

more info.  from what I can tell, this is a SiS650 card (part of the 315
series, hence the confusion).  I *know* that I had gl working on this at
some point, but for some reason, it doesn't anymore.

according to the docs at
http://www.asus.com/products/desktop/pundit/overview.htm DRI doesn't
work with this card.

getting less hopeful about this machine as a viable myth platform.

-Chris