[mythtv-users] ASUS Pundit

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Fri May 9 02:01:55 EDT 2003

> Anyway, after much pointless tweaking, and finally a
> reinstall, I have GL (and Xv) working with things now.

oops, forgot to mention.  Xv running on both the vga/monitor port AND
the tv-out rca port, in mirroring mode (I don't think this can run in
true dual-head mode).

wow, reinstalling all of this really helped.  now that I have Xv working
properly, xawtv handles my tv card just fine.  so tomorrow, I will
hopefully be able to get the rest working and finally use this thing.
Woo!

(thanks for sticking in there, even if you're ignoring me - I guess I
need somewhere to rant while I work through these problems, and I know
there are a couple of people out there who want pundit info)

-Chris