[mythtv-users] Maxtrox G400 TV-out help

John Danner johndanner at untzuntz.com
Fri May 9 11:08:13 EDT 2003

The TV-out on their X11 driver works, though it doesn't have Xv support on
the second head (Which also happens to be the only output port that allows
for TV-out). You will need to go with the framebuffer solution to get the Xv
support. There was a good howto posted to the -dev list several months back.

Good Luck!

-John