[mythtv-users] MythMusic Limits??

Gavan Raine tdaxgav at tiscali.co.uk
Fri May 9 22:48:39 EDT 2003

Hi Guys,

Just recently installed MythTv onto an old test machine of mine
(PIII-600, 640MB Ram, 2x40GB).

One thing which I have noticed and not 100% sure, but is there some sort
of limit with the package and the number of songs it can handle, I've
mounted my audio storage NAS.which is around 30GB

When I first launch MythMusic it takes a while to index (I assume first
time).taken upto about 1.6GB of mem (including swap).then just bails.

I'm not sure if this is because of the remote mounting or because of the
size.if anyone has any ideas..can they let me know.always happy to test
software anyway.

Thanks

Gav

Gavan Raine - Director of Consulting