[mythtv-users] well, I got it (mostly) working...

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Sat May 10 01:16:39 EDT 2003

> Check out keys.txt

ok, now that I can change these settings, is there any way to revert
them to default?  I've messed them up considerably (because it takes
awhile for things to catch up, I overshoot, etc).  I can't find anything
in the db that looks like contrast.  and nothing in my ~/.mythtv/
directory...

dunno.  things still don't look/feel quite right compared to regular
tv.  I really need to figure out how to set up (and enable) a more
stripped-down window manager (or none at all, if that's possible)..  oh
well.  more tomorrow.  time to actually spend time with my wife.  :)

-Chris