[mythtv-users] random channel changes?

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Sun May 11 01:48:49 EDT 2003

I've just started ACTUALLY using MythTV (meaning using it to watch tv,
rather than just poke around with it), and have notice that it seems to
change channels on me (up, down).  I don't think it's related to lirc
because I haven't been using any other remotes at the time, but it DOES
seem to happen at the same time that a little audio/video skipping goes
on.

Quite annoying when you're a couple minutes behind while watching a show
and the channel changes, clearing the buffer.

-Chris