[mythtv-users] Re:PVR-250/350 and MiniITX?

Larry Matter mythtv at matter.net
Sun May 11 10:25:05 EDT 2003

> How warm does your Nehemiah get during load (say, while compiling
> mythtv,  after it's done with most of the compile, but before it's
> finished)?

I use my EPIA as a diskless client, so I don't compile on it.  However, I
just swapped out an M9000 for a Nehemiah, everyting else staying the same.
 With the M9000, the case was noticably warm above the CPU - I had to
remember not to let my stuff pile up on top of the case.  With the
Nehemiah, the case is always cool.

Larry